Monday, May 2, 2011

Goldstone Is So Beautiful

I made another necklace today with the Goldstone beads I have.  They are not the focal point of my necklace but they just seem to go so well with the stones I have.  So today I decided to put them with this green and orange colored Agate I have.  I'd been wanting to make this necklace for awhile and today was the day I did it.  It was so beautiful out that I actually got a lot accomplished.  I was able to even people watch at Lafayette Park, but that's beside the point. 

So on my way to people watching, I was waiting at the light and saw that this lady on a wonderful leather and pearl necklace.  Now usually pearls are very formal and kinda boring, but with the leather it gave the pearls an informal look with an S&M twist.  I was all over it!!!  I've decided next trip to the store leather will be in my bag.  Plus I have enough beads where I can make something fun and funky with a little leather added to it. 

Also,  I've been keeping up with my facebook page Jewelry By Miava and I have 1 person (other than myself) that likes my page - I feel good.  I wonder if they read or have read my blog?

P.S.: Before I forget I might have an opportunity to show my jewelry this Wednesday.  Not quite sure as the place is a lounge and it's like a party or something going on but I got the "somewhat" invite from a person who is friends with the lounge owner.  It's kinda nerve wrecking for me to do things like that as I still suffer from anxiety really bad, but I can have a drink and be cool, but right now I don't have anything to lose.  So if I go what's the worse that could happen, nobody buy anything.  Well hell that would happen if I stayed home.  So at least if I do take this opportunity at least people will see me and I'll be out and about mingling around.  But like I said I'm not quite sure if it's going to happen but it's only 2 days away so I will let you know if I do it or not. 

I'm gonna leave you with the necklace I made tonight.  The Agate beads ROCK!  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment