Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day = Money (Hopefully)

There wasn't a blog from me yesterday because my day got turned around a little.  It started out just chillin out in the house and then something brought me out.  When I got out the house I took full advantage and didn't get back in until 12:30am.  I didn't realize it but this is the perfect week to go out because Mother's Day is right around the corner and I had many people asking to see my jewelry to purchase something for their mother.  If I would have been thinking yesterday would've been the perfect day for me to carry around my jewelry bag but I didn't have it.  That's cool because it still didn't stop me from passing out my business cards. 

While I was out I texted Nicole and she asked me to email her all my pieces I have for sale to her.  Hopefully she will buy one, which I think she will.  P.S. - that's the girl in NY - she's awesome!

Mr. District365 also is working his magic and trying to help connect me with other jewelry makers or people who can help further me along.  Also, I'm still working with the facebook page making and posting pictures and giving information about the stones I use.  I even try to share things about how I feel and what I want to use material wise.

Last minute I'm not going to the lounge tonight as I mentioned 2 days ago.  Why you asked, well first I'm tired from last night and two I don't know, but it's cool.  Gotta go and update my facebook page.  Hope you check out  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewelry-By-Miava/199258913444783
 

No comments:

Post a Comment