Saturday, April 16, 2011

Application Where Art Thou

As I predicted I wasn't able to blog yesterday but I'm back today with not much, but something to talk about.  So the weather is crappy and I've been in the house all day.  I had plans but the weather definately put a dent in them.  But I've dedicated the past 2 hours to surfing the Internet and looking for different art shows coming up to apply for.  Well luck struck not once but twice.  They are still accepting applications for crafty bastards which is having their arts & crafts show in Adams Morgan in October.  So once I find out where the application is I will fill it out and hopefully I'll get picked to be a vendor.  That's a huge show and I'm sure things will be good the second time around.  Plus I'm also gonna check out the Liberty North market here in NW and SW. 

Yesterday I went to a mixer for a Radio Station and it was cool.  I met a lot of nice people there and it was just good to get out.  I believe I said before that I'd been in the house for like 3 days, ugh, I know but it's good to relax sometimes.  I'm finding the more I relax the more I'm able to concentrate and

Oh I think I promised the pictures of the 2 necklaces I made the other day.  Well look no further here they are.  What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment