Monday, April 18, 2011

Rosary Done New York Here I Come

I've finally finished the rosary that I was working on and man was it a doozy.  I think the last time I spoke about it I was still waiting for the letters to come and when they did I was disappointed because they were smaller than what I wanted.  They are 1/2" tall and when I saw them online I thought they would look fine with the beads that I had on, but instead they wound up looking small to me.  But I still put the rosary together and was emailing the owner back and forth and I took pictures and showed them to her.  To my surprise, she liked it and didn't have a problem with the letters.  She asked me to take pictures with the rosary on and I did in various ways since it is so long and now I'm just waiting for her response, I'm thinking I should get it tonight.  We've been emailing one another today and I'm gonna go to NY on Wednesday, just because I think it would look good for me to hand deliver it to her and I'd get to meet her.  I want to make the best impression I can because you never what could happen.  When I go up on Wednesday we're gonna have dinner and that way we can chat and talk and I'll get a chance to show her my other work and maybe I'll get more work from her.  To be honest, I don't mind going to NY because I love the city and hell it's a break from DC.  I wish I could show you a picture of the finished product but it's too long for one picture.  Literally I had to take 3 picutres just to show the whole thing.  CRAZY!

But other than that I haven't been doing anything, no jewelry made.  Unfortunately I was sick yesterday so my creativity was stiffled.  But I will blog tomorrow before I leave.  I'm super siked about meeting this girl.  I want to make the best impression I can.  Another reason I want to go to NY is because if she has anything she wants me to change I want to be available to do.  I want her to see my dedication to my work and my customers.  These are the things I have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment