Saturday, April 2, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Hey everyone, as you can see my days are getting busier and I'm not able to blog everyday.  But it's cool.  To give you a recap of yesterday, first off it was long, I was out the house early and back in late.   I went to the Arts, Beats and Lyrics Exhibit down at the Mellon Auditorium and it was really nice.  It was my first time going and it was a huge hip-hop party with art.  It was really cool to see all the different people there, all creative in their own ways.  Since I don't usually go out to parties, it was really nice to be somewhere where they played good hip-hop music and you could also walk around and see the different artists work.  It was also a great place for networking.  I must admit I just walked around looking at the art and then chilled in the corner listening to the music, but I was content with that.  The exhibit was over at 12 which was a good time because I was able to catch the train and go straight home.

I'm gonna play catch-up and tell you about my day today which was all about the computer, surfing the net looking for different art events in the DC area and just learning how to get exposure for my jewelry.  Staying on the Internet for 3 hours can be hard but I see that it's really paying off because I'm finding more sites that are beneficial to me.  That means that I'm also meeting more people too, and the art world is all about networking.  

In a few days I will be uploading some pictures of some beads I brought and let me tell you that this one stone I brought is gonna blow your mind away.  It's off the wall crazy looking.  I can't wait to make a necklace out of this, it's gonna blow your mind.

Well I gotta go but i'm gonna leave you with a necklace.  This is one of my more aggressive pieces but also one of my favorites.  This is Granite with African Metal and Brass Balls.  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment