Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dainty and Feminine

It's been about a week since I've made a necklace and this morning I made a beautiful necklace with Rose Quartz and Pearl.  I wanted to do something dainty and feminine since my last two necklaces I made were kind of funky looking.  Considering the weather here in DC has been hot and sticky, this light hearted necklace goes perfect with the weather and would go perfect with something light and airy. 

Let me switch to another topic which is my shop that I have on Etsy.  I've placed 6 necklaces up for sale and haven't sold anything.  I'm not expecting for people to automatically buy my stuff because I realize that my shop isn't all that appealing.  I don't have a banner, no colors to catch peoples attention, and no shop name, just not so great pictures of my jewelry.  Compared to the thousands of other people that sale on Etsy, this shouldn't come as any surprise but I'm gonna be honest and say that it is a little shocking.  Maybe that's just my ego speaking because I think my stuff is great. 

However, because I want to be successful with my jewelry business and things are getting a little stressed for me and money isn't falling from the sky, I'm going to definately start working longer and harder to get what it is I need.  Don't get me wrong I thought I had been putting in long hours but I need to do more obviously.  Anyways, I'm going to leave you with a picutre of my new Rose Quartz and Pearl necklace. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment