Monday, March 28, 2011

4 More to Go

Let me just start off by apologizing for not uploading the Sodalite necklace I made.  Now, on to the next one, today was a day of thinking about pricing and all the work I have to do to get ready for the show.  I know I have about 2 weeks until the event but I want to be as ready as possible, covering all my bases.  I already have 16 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings ready to sell, but I want more.  I would like to have 20 necklaces for sell.  You would think that making four necklaces wouldn't be hard in 2 weeks but sometimes it can take a week for me to make one.  It's the creativity part that takes the longest and putting together a necklace that I love.  The key to all my jewelry is that I have to love it in order to sell it.

I was trying to work on one tonight but it just wasn't coming together.  I want to make a necklace out of some Granite that I have.  The key with Granite is to use less so it's no so heavy and more of a bead.  I don't know I will see.  My brain is fried right now I can't type or think anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment