Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sudden Detour and PRAYER

So I'm pushing forward to get myself together for the upcoming jewelry show.  Yes, the date is March 26 at 12:00 - supposedly.  Ugh, I had it all planned out and then there was a change (of place and people).  Nothing major but now I have to do a little more and deal with some things I wasn't really looking forward to doing.  I'm still very thankful to be able to pull off this task but simply overcoming my fear is a grand task in itself.  What's next?  What do I do?  First I have to find another place and second gather the people.  The place isn't hard to get but the people is another problem.  Ok, let me clear this up, the people aren't hard to get but getting people who will potentially buy my necklaces are.  You ever heard of the people that want something for nothing?  Well I know a lot of people like that and those are the ones I don't want to invite.  

See how easy it is to get pulled down after having such an amazing day?  Don't worry I have words of encouragement and prayer that will follow. 

Encouragement - You are so lucky to have 2 people support you.
Prayer - Please let people start reading my blog - AMEN!

And finally, yesterday I took my necklace to the bead store where the contest will be held and I already had positive feedback.  It made me feel like I was "WINNING."  lol.  But I must say I was good in that I didn't break out into a nervous sweat and twitches in wanting to buy beads.  I swear that place is like a crackhouse for crackheads.  The desire to buy beads is always overwhelming - but better that than crack.  Off topic - but in a couple of days I'm sure I will have started working on some necklace that I will want to show off so be on the look out.  If not don't worry I always have other wonderful pieces that I'm dying to show you.  You know what I'll just post one for the heck of it.  What's a jewelry blog if there's no jewelry huh?  In that respect I'll end this post with one of my famous necklaces made with AMETRINE.  She's a realy beauty huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment