Monday, March 14, 2011

The Haves and Have Nots

I was just watching The View and there was this big movie director on as a guest.  He's directed some of the funniest comedy movies out and was talking about how he was flying on private planes, buying mansions all across the country and then when he brought his last mansion in Beverly Hills, after the movers left he was standing all alone in the middle of his HUGE home and then he asked himself the question, "does money make you happy?"  He then went on to say that he began to simplify his life and moved into a very nice trailer park. WTF! LMAO!  So, now I'm thinking he has less crap but more money. 

My question is this, why does it take for a person who has large mansions, flying private planes, and lots of money to ask the question does money equal happiness?  Seriously. Were they asking this question when they didn't have any money?  I can tell you now and I ain't never flown in a private plane and don't have lots of money, that HELL YEAH money equals happiness.  Here's the reason, because money gives you options.

OPTIONS:  I'll pay my bills OR I won't pay my bills
NO OPTION:  I can't pay my bills

OPTIONS: Should I eat in OR should I eat out?
NO OPTION: I don't have anything to eat

I'M JUST SAYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment