Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And the Meetings Begin

So here I am sitting down thinking about my next steps.  Don't worry I already have a plan and it's gonna be implemented starting tomorrow.  I will be meeting with my friend who will assist in the planning of my jewelry party.  She's going to host the party and we found a nice place (for free) where we can have it.  But although those two are done, there's so much more she wants me to do, and that's writing and planning.  Let me just say I've never been big on writing things down, but she's not having that.  So, for the whole day today, I've been writing down what I want to do NOW and where I want to go in the FUTURE.  At first I thought this was going to be easy but it's totally not.  Considering my go with the flow type of attitude writing down things I want to accomplish six months to a year down the line is a little difficult for me.  But I was able to do it.  I'm sure there are some things that I forgot or didn't think of but that's why I'm having a meeting with my friend tomorrow.  Like I blogged before, she picks up where I leave off.  I don't always think about everything so it's good to have that second person.

Also, I got another person to vote for my necklace again!!! Yeah it's borderline obsessive but if I could pull people off the street to vote I probably would.  I told you I want to win so my obsessiveness shouldn't be a total shock. But it also feels good to have people support me. 

Since I've come to the end of this blog I'm going to leave you with a necklace of mines.  It's a Red Tiger Eye necklace with a matching pendant.  Hope you love it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment