Thursday, March 17, 2011

Agate off the Brain

First I would like to apologize for not blogging yesterday, I was sick to my stomach.  Yesterday was a stay in the house and sleep all day type of day.  Hell, I don't even think I ate anything.  That's when you know I'm sick cause I love to eat. 

So, as you know a couple of days ago I had Agate on the brain and was wondering what I could do with these strings of Agate I had left.  I tried putting it with Sodalite (which didn't work), so my final decision was to use it solo.  I also put in a few Black Onyx stones just for a different color (I guess). And my fellow followers I believe I created a good piece.  When I first put it together, I was looking at it and thinking to myself is this good or not?  It looks really funny when it's laying flat so I couldn't quite figure it out.  But to help me figure this necklace out, I decided to wear it to the store, with a round neck t-shirt and jeans.  And guess what, it was perfect!   But check it out and tell me what you think.

SIDENOTE:  Now that I think about it, it could probably be worn with a nice work outfit depending on exactly what the outfit is.  Can you see this simply as a get up and go necklace or jazz up a suit piece? 


FYI:  I'm still thinking about the jewelry party I'm want to have next weekend.  I think I've been slowly putting it off, but I'm trying not to.  Don't worry there will more updates until my party date of March 26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment