Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back On Track

As far as I was concerned today was gonna be just another lazy Sunday, not do much but lay around the house, eat and sleep.  But instead things took a turn for the best.  First let me say I have one of the best friends EVER!  Not just because she's there for me when I need her, tells me when I'm wrong, and is there to celebrate me when something good happens, but she brings in other people to help me win.  For instance, while she was taking headshots she brought her photographer to vote for my necklace.  Thinking about me when she didn't have too. 

But that was just the beginning.  After she finished her headshots, she came and picked me up and I went with her to a brunch at a really nice restaurant.  As we were leaving she started asking the waitors about holding events, etc. etc.  She basically pitched an event for me. That's another reason she's my best friend because she fills in where I fall off.  So I'm telling all this to say that my jewelry party is still on.  I must be honest in that the March 26 date will be pushed back but it's still going to happen. 

Of course I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment